I am so lazy when it comes to buying razors and I always have been. I also find them so expensive that I only buy them when really needed and use the same one until it is completely blunt. My legs get so sensitive too so I was sure that I wasn’t doing myself any good. I then saw an advert pop up on Facebook for Friction Free Shaving and I was interested straight away.
What they claim:
Friction Free Shaving is the first razor delivery service designed exclusively for women. We’re on a mission to make it cleaner, easier and cheaper for you to shave your legs, underarms and any other areas. You sign up and we send you a chic handle, then fresh blades every month meaning you can stay smooth for longer, all for just a few pounds a month.
This means that for the price of £9.00 per month they will deliver to your door a razor and then four replacement blades each month. The idea is that you change your razor blade weekly. They have a little rhyme on the packaging which says Sunday but I change mine on a Wednesday as this is when it was delivered and I was keen to give it ago. The blades slot on to the razor really easily and there is not that struggle with getting into awkward packaging and breaking a nail. I have been good so far as I have not been tempted to use a blade for longer than a week which means although my legs are still sensitive after shaving – they are getting better.
- You don’t have to go to shop to buy razors as these are delivered direct to your door
- The packaging is good as it fits through the letterbox
- It is better for you as you can change the blades weekly without leaving them to get dirty
- The razor is so cute
- You can stop or pause the subscription at any time
- The blades are really good quality
- It is a monthly direct debit and as someone who is in the process of arranging a mortgage, I am trying to limit these as much as possible
- You can pick up 4 razors for less than £9.00 per month if you are on a budget
Have you tried these yet?
Love, Minnie x